Document Server@UHasselt >
The repository Document Server@UHasselt contains the scientific output and the artistic/designerly creations of Hasselt University as well as the annual reports and the magazines published by the university (nUweetjeHet and UHmagazine).
If you are a researcher at Hasselt University, you can submit your publication(s) by clicking on Submit in the navigation bar. When your submission has been successfully entered into the DSpace system, the library will check the quality of the metadata and the publication will be added to the research collection. You will receive an email notification as soon as your item has become a part of this collection, or if for some reason there is a problem with your submission. Note the following:
- Only publications with UHasselt affiliation can be submitted.
- In implementation of the new open access policy, approved by the Board of Governors on April 12 2016 and starting on October 1 2016, each UHasselt author is expected to upload the author’s version of her/his peer-reviewed publications in the Document Server. Obviously, the author’s version is made public subject to compliance with the publishers’ policies. In this context, Hasselt University Library will lend UHasselt authors its full support.
- To reduce the administrative work of the researcher to a minimum, the Document Server features a simplified input module for publications. Through the launch of the ‘Easy Submission’-input form, only a very basic set of bibliographical data has to be provided (cf. title, source, author(s) and -if possible- a DOI or URL).
- If you want to make changes to (one of) your submitted records, you can contact Eline Schoeters: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publications that are recorded in the Web of Science will be checked by the University Library once they have been included in the Web of Science, and if necessary uploaded to the Document Server, after which - if necessary - the researcher will be asked for the author’s version.
Researchers can also submit their artistic/designerly creations in two ways:
- On the homepage of the Document Server, hover over "Submit" in the top navigation and click on the button "to Artistic/designerly creations"or
- On the homepage of the Document Server, click on "My DSpace" in the top navigation, log in with your user-id and password, and click on the button "Submit to Artistic/designerly creations".
|Title - Citation - Author(s)
|JigFab: Computational Fabrication of Constraints to Facilitate Woodworking with Power Tools|
Proceedings of the 2019 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, ACM, (Art N° 156)
|TaskHerder: A Wearable Minimal Interaction Interface for Mobile and Long-lived Task Execution|
Proceedings of The 11th ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems, ACM,
|Do primary care physicians assess physical activity and propose exercise in patients with different cardiovascular diseases? An italian pilot study|
Proceedings of Europrevent 2019,
|Evaluating the Impact of the HeartHab App on Motivation, Physical Activity, Quality of Life, and Risk Factors of Coronary Artery Disease Patients: Multidisciplinary Crossover Study|
JMIR mhealth and uhealth, 7(4) (Art N° e10874)
|Controversies and prospects about microglia in maternal immune activation models for neurodevelopmental disorders.|
BRAIN BEHAVIOR AND IMMUNITY, 73, p. 51-65